Baby Waldman

pregnancy

Here.....in Iraq........AND HATING IT!

Well well well, it's been a long time since I have written on here so I figured I should update you all. I am here in Iraq, I have been here for about a month now. It's not all that bad, I have had to do somethings I hoped I would never have to do, such is life. We found out that we are having a baby boy! IT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS! We wanted to have a boy first. I miss her so very very much. I miss all my family very much. I love you baby love! I will be home before you know it. I would like to expand on some of the things I have been doing out here, but due to where I am I can't, sorry. Any way I have to get going, to all of you who read this take care and love to all your families. To Jaimie: I love you darling. Tell Ben and Dex I love them and miss them very much! You all are my world! Huggies!

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey brad! good luck out there! we miss you and pray for you daily! and are so excited for your little baby boy to join the world