Baby Waldman

pregnancy

I'm back!!

Okay I know its been too long since we posted anything. I just have been having internet problems.
Update: Bradd has been in Iraq for about a month now and I've spoken to him about twice. thirty minutes each time or less because Iraq minutes are timed shorter than here ha ha ha.
The baby is doing great, I feel he/she move constantly, which I find so wonderful!
I get to find out the sex of the baby on Thursday but I can't tell anyone till I let Bradd know. I promised.
oh I cut my hair really short! like its way above my shoulders! I love it so so much.
Over all we are doing good just missing each other but getting through a day at a time.

I have been working on my navy wife journal. . . I can't wait to finish it because that means both baby and daddy get to be home with mommy!!
anyway,
I love you all.
talk to you soon...

No comments: